Synergy Marine Group is a leading ship manager, providing end-to-end maritime solutions. Spanning a network of 24 offices in 13 countries and employing more than 24,000 seafarers, Singapore-headquartered Synergy manages a fleet of more than 540 vessels, including the most complex LNG and LPG carriers and 20,000+ TEU container ships, as well as oil and chemical tankers and bulk carriers of all sizes.
Synergy’s thought-partnership model of ship management allows clients to build and sustain competitive advantage and generate long-term value by leveraging Synergy’s ability to accurately and rapidly apply its technical and technological expertise in order to turn challenges into opportunities.
Synergy prioritises each client’s needs, providing top quality and optimally efficient solutions, crafted to meet all requirements in management, building, converting or recycling.
These end goals are met through constant innovation and Synergy’s four pillar strategy to:
• continually embrace developing technology and offer creative solutions as a technical thought partner;
• maintain sustainable levels of growth and resources;
• become the business partner and also the employer of choice; and
• become the champion of our customers and also of their customers.
Why Join ZEBOX?
With 235M€ raised and more than 100 collaborations signed between our startups and corporate partners , we're proud to have helped startups and partners achieve their big, bold goals.
- Be part of the global sustainability innovation ecosystem
- Participate in premium events with key stakeholders
- Get access to our ressources: Dealflow & Network