1. WHAT’S THIS NOTICE FOR ?
The purpose of this Notice is to inform you of the processing of personal data carried out by ZEBOX.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS DATA PROCESSING ?
Unless otherwise specified in each tab, the controller of the data specified in this Notice is ZEBOX, whose registered office is located at 62, boulevard des dames, 13002 Marseille, France.
ZEBOX is a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 1,200,000 euros, registered in the Marseille Trade and Companies Register under number 530 072 206, with intra-community VAT number FR 85 530 072 206.
3. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS CONCERNING DATA PROCESSING ?
European regulations allow you to exercise certain rights with ZEBOX with regard to the processing of your personal data. In order to ensure your identity, we will ask you to attach a copy of an official identity document that bears your signature to your request.
3.1 – RIGHT TO WITHDRAW MY CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the data processing carried out prior to such withdrawal.
3.2 – RIGHT OF ACCESS
Most of the personal data held by ZEBOX, and, in particular, the data that identifies you directly (name, email, telephone number, etc.), are contained in the ZEBOX database.
You can ask for all personal data held by ZEBOX concerning you to be communicated to you. In order for us to handle your request as well as possible, we ask you to specify your email address.
3.3 – RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION
If you believe that some of your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask ZEBOX to correct it.
3.4 – RIGHT OF ERASURE
You can ask ZEBOX to erase your personal data if it turns out that they are no longer necessary for the purposes of data processing, if you withdraw your consent or if you oppose to the processing as indicated above. This right does not apply if ZEBOX has a legal obligation to keep the data or if they are needed to establish, exercise or defend legal rights. You are hereby informed that the erasure of data whose processing is necessary for the provision of a service or the proper functioning of one of our products may impact access to the service or use of the product.
3.6 – RIGHT OF LIMITATION
You can ask ZEBOX not to process your personal data any more but to keep them in the following cases:
- You dispute the accuracy of the data
- The data are being processed unlawfully
- You need this data to establish, exercise or defend your rights in court
You can ask ZEBOX to give you back your personal data. This concerns the data you provided within the framework of the execution of a contract or those which ZEBOX collected with your consent. You can ask ZEBOX to transmit these data directly to another data controller.
3.8 -INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR DATA AFTER YOUR DEATH
VYou have the right to inform us of guidelines for the storage, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death. These instructions may designate a person to carry them out; if not, your heirs will be appointed, unless you instruct otherwise.
3.9 – RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE SUPERVISORY BODY
If you consider that ZEBOX has not satisfied its legal obligations relating to the processing of your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory body.
You can learn more about your rights on the website of the personal data protection authority in your country.
- France: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles
- Belgium: https://www.privacycommission.be/fr/les-differents-droits
- Germany: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Datenschutz/Ueberblick/MeineRechte/MeineRechte_node.html
- Italy: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/diritti
- The Netherlands: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/privacyrechten
CONTACT ZEBOX TO EXERCISE YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
62, boulevard des Dames
5. UNSUBSCRIBE FROM NEWSLETTERS
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in each promotional email you receive
6. DISCLOSURE OF DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Unless specified otherwise in each tab of this Notice, ZEBOX agrees not to share any personal data with third parties without your permission, except in the following cases:
• to respond to requests for information from the authorities in accordance with a legal obligation, following a written request, stating the reasons and only of an occasional nature;
• to comply with applicable regulations or an administrative or judicial decision;
• To detect and prevent security threats, fraud and other malicious activities;
• To apply and protect the rights of ZEBOX;
• To protect the rights or personal security of ZEBOX, its employees and third parties;
• To subcontract all or part of its services. Service providers used by ZEBOX in this context have access to the personal information needed for the execution of their services, but are not authorized to use them for other purposes.
ZEBOX will also be able to transmit these data to its subsidiaries based in the European Union, which in turn will only be able to process them within the framework of the purposes specified in each tab.
ZEBOX CONTACT FORM
WHAT IS IT?
If you want to contact ZEBOX via its contact form, the following information will be requested: Civil status, First name, Surname, Company name, Email address,
This information will be used to:
• facilitate your interactions with our various services;
• allow you to receive newsletters from ZEBOX and its partners, if you accept them.
The personal data relating to your ZEBOX account is retained until you request its erasure. However, if your account remains inactive for more than 24 months, we will ask you to confirm whether you want to keep it. If we do not receive a response from you within one month, your account will be deleted along with the information contained within it.
These data may be transmitted to subcontracted email service providers.
You can modify this information by contacting ZEBOX by mail or at the email address email@example.com
Cookies and tracking technologies
The first time you browse one of the ZEBOX sites, a banner appears to inform you on our practices regarding cookies and similar technologies. Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
The cookies used on our sites can be implemented by ZEBOX or administered by partners (providers of audience measurement solutions, advertising agencies and social networks, for example).
A distinction must be made between the purposes of the various cookies:
• Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites; for example, they allow you to store your preferences in order to customize your user interface (e.g. language or region). Refusing these cookies is likely to prevent you from using certain essential features of the ZEBOX sites you visit.
• Cookies that allow ZEBOX to know how its sites and applications are used.
• Advertising cookies to tailor ads to users and prevent them from seeing the same one repeatedly.
• Cookies relating to social networks, intended to allow you to share content directly on these networks from our Services.
We also use technologies sometimes connected cookies, which allow us to know when you click on a link in the form of text or an image within ZEBOX Services or promotional communications, in order to measure your interest in the Services as well as the effectiveness of our marketing actions. We also use a technology that allows us to determine whether a promotional communication sent by ZEBOX has been opened, in order to measure the effectiveness of our emailing campaigns and to adapt the number of emails sent to your level of interest in these communications.
You can prevent new cookies or categories of cookies from being saved at any time by changing the settings in your browser (or Adobe Flash where this technology is used), or by using a blocking option such as this one. Disabling these cookies does not delete pre-existing cookies. Please note that if you reject advertising cookies, this will not result in the termination of advertising on our site or online in general. This will only make the advertisements you see less relevant.
For more information on cookies and how to disable or delete them, please visit the CNIL website.